Monday, November 10, 2014

A Pillow Box Gift Card Holder with Art Philosophy and the CTMH November Stamp of the Month

It felt SOOO good to get some crafty time in yesterday.  I have lots to plan for, plus Christmas is just around the corner, so I need to get cutting!  ;)

We are making this Pillow Box (found on the Art Philosophy Cartridge) that is sized to hold a gift card at the class I am teaching on Saturday at Our Lady of Mercy's All Day Craft Event.  I can't wait!


The Pathfinding Paper Packet is a wonderful choice for fall crafting.  I paired it with the beautiful font and flowers in the November Stamp of the Month...It's the Little Things...

This Black Striped Twill Ribbon is so versatile!

Wait a minute!  I think I forgot to add my bling!  Better go dig out those Gold Sequins!  :)

November Stamp of the Month!

1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!