Sunday, February 19, 2012

I WON!!!!

I did, I actually won a challenge, lol!  My hubby's Valentine's Day card was randomly chosen to be the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge winner on Friday!  It was a wonderful surprise and actually my 16th wedding anniversary as well!  I took a pic to show you, of course:
 Now, the name of the city got completely mangled for some reason, so I just had to laugh!
 These are the cutie pie little bumble bee valentines that I put in my girlie's lunches on Tuesday...
 I used the Create a Critter cart and Megan Elizabeth's fabulous Paper Layerz!  Next time I will weld another bee shape to it to make a little card.  It is funny how inspiring going back over your creations can be--I always come up with more ideas when posting this stuff on my blog!

Next, I made a card for my sister's anniversary as well...
 Nothing terribly fancy, just wanted to play more with my Imagine.  I had my first troubles with it though too, so that was hugely disappointing.  I was unable to get the sentiment printed and cut from the digital Martha Stewart All Occasions cart.  It kept freezing everything up in CCR and I finally ended up scrapping it.  Had to do it free form instead.
SO, it was a pretty eventful week that ended with me loosing my voice on Friday!  Told my hubby that was the best anniversary present he will ever get!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Amie, congrats on winning the challenge. That's a really cute card. Love it!! TFS!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!