Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Day before Valentine's Day! Ready?

Or not...here it comes!  I took my kiddos class treat bags in today so they are all set for tomorrow's parties.  Here is the finished product!

This first pic is the little sucker guy that I found on Pinterest.  Here is the origination of that pin: http://zakkalife.blogspot.com/2011/02/its-bird-its-plane-its-super-valentine.html  I love it!  I made my own cut file on CCR for his cape and mask.  I put one these in each bag along with various treats and such.
 Here are the bag toppers.  I used papers from CTMH Sweetheart collection:
 A shot of them from behind so you can see the hearts on the trim.
 Used the CTMH stamp of the month set for November for these tags.
 And WALLA!  The finished product!
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!