Thursday, January 19, 2012

More pics to pin...

Ok, next up in the great pin-up is my entry for another contest in the Circle.  This ended up also being my Christmas gift for my local friends!  I used the wreath on Sophie cut at a relative width of 4.  The heart is from George and Basic shapes cut at a relative height of 2.5.  Christmas is from Winter Woodland cut at a 1.236 relative height.  Love is from Storybook with a Lacy Label shape around it cut at a 1.44 relative height.  I love the way it turned out!  This is the version for my friends:

 This is the original version for the Circle entry:
I also made a birthday gift during the long and lovely Christmas break.  I created a stationery set of four thank you cards using the Spring Holiday Cards Cart and a rectangle from CCR Basics cut at 3.931 x 5.194.  I used the Ebony and Ivory paper from Core'Dinations for the rectangle.  Then I embossed the words using some Sizzix folders.  A quick sanding job brought out the darker lettering.  Of course, I had to embellish juuuuuust a bit more with some bling and liquid pearls...





That's all for now, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!