Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Twisted Gatefold Beary Christmas Gift Card Holder

I'm back a LOT sooner than I thought!  Actually, it's probably due to sheer will at this point, hahaha!

I really wanted to share this version of an amazingly simple fancy fold card with you before Christmas rolls around so you can put it to good use if you like.  Don't freak out yet--it totally fits in a standard size A2 envelope!  ;)  (If you missed my Thanksgiving version, head over to THIS POST for a link to the directions and my inspiration.)


Isn't that just the cutest thing?

I used the Thought that Counts My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart.  This one has some crazy funny tag sentiments that I know my peeps will enjoy for years, check it out...

The inside of this card easily holds a gift card with a couple of glue dots!


LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!