Monday, November 28, 2016

CYBER Makeover MONDAY!!!!

Sooooooo, if you have your eyes on a Close to My Heart Cricut Collection today is your day!  When you spend $30 on my website, you can take 30% off any Cricut Collection of your choice! 


That's like buying a Cricut Collection and adding another $30 of product for nothing!!!  What a great time to add to your image options!  As an added bonus, make a purchase on my website today and I will send you a special thank you for supporting my small business!  :)

Flower Market

Artistry

Artbooking

City Sidewalks

Now on to the makeover part of Cyber Monday in which I used two of our Cricut collections!

You might know I am a HUGE fan of the CTMH Cut Above Kits.  I also LOVE to add my own little touches to the beautiful designs when I have the time.  I did this using just the red card base included in the 'Tis the Season Card Kit recently for my workshop.  Check this out...

My stunningly talented friend, Katy, used this great little wreath on the City Sidewalks digital Cricut Collection as the 'O' in JOY which I stumbled upon HERE on her Instagram. I loved it so much, I used it in another way...


And then I added a twist of my own!  I used the White Glitter Paper and Snowflake Thin Cuts like this...


Which one do you like better?

Still available!!!

Only in November!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!