Thursday, October 2, 2014

Throwback Thursday Goes to Disney!

Oh my goodness, I just could not help it!  Sorry for the teaser in the title--there is no Mickey in my project!  It really is a throwback to Disneyland though--and the Close to My Heart Convention I attended this June.  We made this absolutely fun little card designed by Brenda Rose that features the Scaredy Cat Paper Packet...


The sentiment is found on the Halloween Greetings My Acrylix stamp set, and coordinates with cuts from the Artiste Cartridge.  I really like the enamel stars she added from the Scaredy Cat Assortment.  It is definitely time to start cracking the whip for those Halloween projects!  Did you hear it is OCTOBER already!  I KNOW!!!!  ;)

Time to plan ahead for Christmas as well (WHAAAAAT!?), so check out the new October Stamp of the Month...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!