Saturday, February 8, 2014

A Closer Look at Close to My Heart's NEW Lollydoodle Paper and Embellishments

So excited for this weekend!  I am on a yearly scrapbook getaway with my friend at this very moment!  At least I am if we beat the snow out of town!  ;)

Meet Lollydoodle!  One of my favorite new Paper Packets!  The colors just scream, "HAPPY!"


I made a little video to show you one of my all-time favorite products from the Spring and Summer Idea Book, the new Workshop on the Go Lollydoodle Scrapbook Kit before I left, so take a peek!


Oh, how I love this kit!  I might even be working on it right now!  ;)

You can still shop my specials while I am away at my website:  mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!