Friday, January 11, 2013

Ruby and Indian Corn Take Two!

Here is the second page of my layout that I showed you yesterday.


I kept it clean and simple so it would not overpower all the swirls and stars stamped on page one.  I was pretty stoked to find this stamp on the Casual Expressions My Acrylix Stamp Set D1525 .  It fits perfectly with my pages even though it is a "card" stamp set.  I love when things are multi-purpose!


Have you thought about joining the Color Dare?  Head on over to Color My Heart and join in on the challenge!  I DARE you!  ;)  Show us your sparkle!

7 comments:

  1. I love your 2 pages! They are awesome... I will keep an eye out on your color challenge and when you get to colors I have I will play along too! I am slowly building my stash of CTMH goodness! lol Kathi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! I can't wait to see what you make! The next one you will be able to do, I promise, so make sure you check in next week! ;)

      Delete
  2. Great scrapbook pages! They clearly capture the spirit of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful, Amie! These colors fit with your pictures so well, don't they!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely meant to be! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete
  4. I love your 2 page layout and how well they work together! Thanks for the inspiration!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!