Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Makeover Monday on Tuesday with Artbooking and Timberline

Hi there, blog friends! 

If you are reading this, then you made it through the title of my post in one piece, so congrats!  Or maybe you just skipped it, lol, so thanks for sticking around.  ;)

Makeover Monday is usually on, well, Monday, but the past two weeks have been irregular for me, so this week we just have a slight delay.  Today I want to show you how I switched up my layout from the Damask Divas Timberline Blog Hop in order to use it for my latest Cricut Artbooking Workshop coming up on Saturday! 

Here it was BEFORE the makeover:


And here it is AFTER the makeover!


Can you tell what I swapped out?


Mostly JUST the papers--I replaced the different patterns from the Timberline Paper Packet with one of the patterns from the Skylark Paper Packet!


See how you can use either papers with these same pics for a fantastic layout?  There are always so many different choices to make when scrapping your pictures--and sometimes there isn't a bad one!  Don't let that decision making stop you from getting those layouts finished!  :)  I don't know this from experience or anything...


Check out this month's special offers over on my Close to My Heart website to go along with these great products...


June Stamp of the Month

Celebrate 30!

Here are the 6 Collections to choose from!  They are each yours for just $30 with a $50 purchase!

Delightful Ribbon and Trim Collection--a $54 Value!

  • Hemp Black
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Party Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-Pack
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
Extraordinary Embellishments Collection--a $50.55 Value!
  • Mini Medley Accents Antiqued Gold Collection
  • Just Blooms™ Floret Paper Shapes
  • Pixie Glitter Alphabet
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • Color Ready-Canvas Alphabet
  • Chalkboard Shapes
  • Durables Round Studs
  • Durables Square Studs
  • Colonial White Rosette Ribbon
Accessory Coordinates Collection--a $53.55 Value!
  • Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Huntington Complements
  • Chantilly Complements
  • Huntington Assortment
  • For Always Assortment
  • Tommy Assortment
  • Surfs Up Assortment
  • Chantilly Assortment
Holiday Happiness Collection--a $64.55 Value!
  • Season’s Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • Frosted Paper Packet
  • Frosted Complements
  • Frosted Assortment
  • Sparkle & Shine Textiles
  • Sparkle Holiday Shapes
  • Sparkle & Shine Complements
  • Sparkle & Shine Assortment
Papercrafting Possibilities Collection--a $61.25 Value!
  • Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Almond Glitz Glitter Gel
  • Colonial White Die-Cut Cards
  • My Creations™ Cubby
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes
  • My Creations™ Star
Gifts and Kits Collection--a $64.70 Value!
  • Hemp Black
  • Glamour Glitter Alphabet
  • My Originals™ Matchbook Card Kit
  • Chantilly Textiles
  • Seasons Tweetings Gift Bags (2 sets)
  • My Creations™ Collage Cubes
Of course, since it is my birthday month, don't forget my OWN little special!

ONLY from ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!