Friday, June 27, 2014

A Magical Fairy Wand for CTMH Convention 2014

Hi everyone!  I am having a most magical time here in Disneyland for Close to My Heart's annual convention! 

Our team had a wand making contest--which is kind of tricky when traveling by air with said wand, lol.  UNLESS you have real magic!  ;) 

Anyway, here is mine! (sorry for the blurry pic--my wand was packed by the time I realized it came out like this!)


I started with this awesome shape from the Cricut Artiste Cartridge cut on Grey Glitter Paper.  The silver accent from the retired base and bling line was perfect on each side.


I wanted to be sure to add some of our versatile twist ties to my wand, and I colored them with my Cotton Candy Alcohol Marker to match the retired pink sparkles.  I wrapped the wand (sucker stick) with silver geometric washi...


I just HAD to find a place to add these bells...so this retired grey ribbon was perfect!


Here is a tip for cutting glitter paper on your cricut machine...hold it down nice and steady with some washi!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!