Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Framed Newspaper Article with the Timberline Workshop on the Go

Hi there! 

Another crazy summer day = a short but sweet blog post! 

I framed a couple of newspaper articles for my hubs to give his high school track girls at the end of the season this year.  When he first asked me to do it, I was a bit concerned that I didn't have any "track" themed stamps--but I soon realized I DID!  The Timberline Workshop on the Go Scrapbooking Kit to the rescue!  :)


I backed the articles with Brown Glitter Paper because, well, it IS a girl thing!  I love how it contrasts the newspaper print!  


The footprints and sentiments in the stamp set were just perfect!  I also used an arrow that comes with the Cricut Artbooking Collection.


 Yep, Making Tracks!  Couldn't get any more perfect than that!  :)


Hope this give you some useful tips and ideas for your own projects! 

You can shop 24/7 on my website at mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!