Friday, June 6, 2014

Using A Cricut Artbooking Overlay on a Card

Hi there!  I am getting ready for my next Cricut Artbooking workshop tomorrow where we will be making a layout AND a cute card!  Get this--we will be using the SAME overlay for each one!  Yep, it is true...check it out...

here is the layout


 and here is the card!


Did you know you can size these overlays to use for your own card creations?  This card is a 6x6 Kraft cardstock base, so I cut the overlay from the Cricut Artbooking Cartridge at 5.5 inches on REAL dial size.  I used both current AND retired paper packets.  Can you guess which one is retired?  :)

Don't forget to check out the JUNE special I have and the awesome Close to My Heart June Stamp of the Month! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!