Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Fun Shaped Card from the Artiste Cartridge for Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there (if you are reading, lol!)

I made a really fun and easy card for my Father-in-Law this year using the Cricut Artiste Cartridge from Close to My Heart.


I cut this card at 4.25 inches so that it would fit in a standard size envelope.  I am not at home while I am typing up this blogpost, so I don't have the page number--oops!

My FIL is a big Harley guy, so I decided to have some fun and use the Born to Ride My Acrylix Stamp Set to decorate the card.


I love the way it turned out, and hope he does too!  :)

Shop my website and get a present for YOU today!

See the June Stamp of the Month here!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!