Monday, June 9, 2014

A Filmstrip Birthday Card

Welcome to my crazy summer!  Sorry for the shorter/fewer posts for a while, but with a family reunion and VBS coming up, you get what you get and you don't throw a fit!  ;)

Here is a card that I made a while back that I am finally remembering to show you that used both Artbooking and Art Philosophy Cricut Collections to make.  You can tell it was a while ago with that old watermark, lol...


That filmstrip stamp is included in the Artbooking Collection from Close to My Heart.  I used Lagoon, Twilight, and  Juniper for this card and accented with Aqua Dots to match.


The background was super-easy to make by using a few extra cuts I had lying around from the Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I sponged different shades of blue over them all and then removed them...



This is a great technique to play with, so give it a try!

Don't forget you can get all these supplies on my website 24/7 by following the links above.  THIS month is an even better time to shop since I have a special offer for a special occasion!


Shop online at mimimyselfandi.ctmh.com!
 Get ready for July 4th right now with the June Stamp of the Month!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!