Sunday, June 29, 2014

Happy Buttons for the Happiest Place on Earth!

Happy!!!

How else could I possibly feel surrounded by all things Disney and Close to My Heart, lol!?

The cat is finally out of the bag, and I can share the secret behind these Happy Buttons seen all over convention...(and if I had actually clicked on publish, this would have been live earlier today, lol.)



The one and only CTMH Consultant Tresa Black put together the greatest show on earth for the happiest place on earth!  AND we pulled it off...a flashmob of CTMH consultants to the song Happy by Pharrell Williams! It was so incredible!!!  Check that one off the bucket list! 

I am sure you can find some video on YouTube by now, and I will come back to link one up when I find one!


UPDATED WITH THE LINK!!!!!!!

Here is the link to the amazing Tresa Black's blog with the video!  :)  I am in the upper level to the left of the stage!
http://www.fabulouslyartsy.com/2014/07/happy-flash-mob-at-convention.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!