Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Close to My Heart Convention 2014, Here I Come!!!

I have never really been a huge fan of packing...mostly because I always forget something!!!

Here is a sneak peek of some things I have stashed in my suitcase as I make my way to Disneyland for this year's Close to My Heart annual convention!

Dress for Awards Banquet



New convention logo T-shirt!

New Team T-shirt!!!
I can't show you the rest of the goodies just yet, so sit back, and have a great week as I bring you all the AMAZING announcements to come!

Here is one to keep you satisfied until I get unpacked--Corporate has already announced a BRAND NEW CRICUT COLLECTION is being revealed!!!  I won't even be able to get my hands on it until you do in August, but I can show you some of the great artworks the talented ladies at convention have to show us!  See you soon!


1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!