Saturday, June 28, 2014

Base and Bling Magnets and a Pendant with a Twist

Back again!  I have a quick post about two of the little gifties I created for my CTMH sisters at convention.

I just love how easy these were!!!  I used the clear cover/glass of the Base and Bling necklace to make some little magnets with liquid glass.  I started off super-simple, and then had a stroke of inspiration!



I still can't get over the mickey ears!  I cut them out from the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge.  They were actually left over from another project that I still have to show you...AFTER a certain something happens!!!!  EEEEEK!  I just cannot wait!!!  ;)

One more little something from the base and bling!  I made this awesome Damask look pendant using the For Always Textiles!  Added bonus on this one when the fabric turned BLUE in places!  Isn't it a neat look?



Be back soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!