Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tinkering on Tuesday with My Cricut

Hi everyone!  This little project was super-fast and super-fantastic!

I made it quite some time ago and then never had a chance to share it on my blog.

A friend asked for a little Tinkerbell wall decal for her daughter's room, so I pulled out the Tinkerbell and Friends Disney Cricut Cartridge and hopped on to the Cricut Craft Room to get it just the right size.


I LOVE using CCR so I can see EXACTLY what and what size I am cutting.  Since it is totally free to use, you cannot go wrong!  In fact, since you are less likely to have a mis-cut, you will be SAVING money, lol!

I decided to cut out two Tinks on the black vinyl so I had one to play with for experimenting.  Here are pictures of the two cuts weeding away the excess Square One Adhesive fabric, and after placing the transfer tape over it.




I didn't need to worry a bit though!  She turned out just right sitting on my switch plate!  :)


#cricut #imadeit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!