Monday, June 23, 2014

June Stamp of the Month, KABOOM!

Happy, happy Monday!

I am trying to get a lot of posts scheduled for the rest of this week because I am headed off to Disneyland to celebrate 30 years of Close to My Heart at the annual convention soon!  I will be bringing you LOTS of great sneak peeks and new product announcements from Anaheim starting on Thursday, so hang on for a wild ride!

Today I wanted to show you the June Stamp of the Month, KABOOM!, one more time before I leave.  I used the patriotic set to make a little happy mail to send off to the troops with my Operation Write Home donation this year.  You will have a chance to make it at my OWH Card Workshop in July as well! 


I simply LOVE the look of the fireworks on the corners with the coordinating CS color behind it!  I used Ruby for this one.  I would have added some sparkle to this one, but that is a big NO-NO on cards for Operation Write Home!


My favorite Close to My Heart My Acrylix stamps are the ones that coordinate with our Cricut Cartridges, and this is no exception!  It coordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  For that reason, I am using some hashtag magic to enter Provo Craft's current giveaway of a new Cricut Explore!  :)  Just post your creations with these two hashtags to enter all the way through July 30th.

#cricut #imadeit

I will get the rest of my cards workshop-ready after I return!  :)

See it on my website here!

Shop now by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!