Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sneak Peek of the Amazing New Artfully Sent Cricut Collection from Close to My Heart!

Hello, my crafty Peeps!

I promised you a look at that new Cricut Collection from Close to My Heart, and here it is!


Are you drooling yet?  OH, those fonts have my mouth watering to make these cards!  Need more sneaks?  Here you go!


These are some of the cards made by two amazing CTMH consultants, Mandy Leahy (my upline!!!)  and Diana Veenendaal!  They did a FANTABULOUS job on these, don't you think?
























And, let me tell you, THIS is JUST the beginning!!!  Watch THIS new video and follow my blog so you can know exactly when this baby is ready for sale!!!

UPDATE!!!  Unfortunately, the video has been removed until the launch of the cartridge scheduled sometime in August.  If you want to be put on my list to be notified when Artfully Sent is released, just comment below and include your contact information--I won't post it, just use it to let you know!  :)  



8 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting these photos! Looking forward to getting this as soon as I can! So glad you got a chance to go to convention and see these in person.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you are welcome! I could not have kept it to myself! :)

      Delete
  2. WOW what a post what awesome news.......what awesome pics you posted how exciting and thanks for sharing come of the fantab cards that come on the cartridge.. CTMH always does it up grandeoso style!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do, Joan! I am definitely excited about this one! Would you like me to notify you when it comes out in August? :)

      Delete
  3. I'm in L.O.V.E already!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! CTMH cartridges never disappoint and this one just proves it even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im confused. I read no images were to be posted prior to release of the product to all consultants which isnt until august 1st.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Anonymous! Since I don't have any contact information for you, I will reply to you here and hope you see this...as per the last update from corporate regarding the sharing of images from Artfully Sent: "While Convention-attending Consultants may take photos of artwork and projects made with the new Cricut® collection at Convention, these are the only projects and information authorized for sharing prior to the release of the product." Thank you for your concern about how I operate my business, but I am absolutely following the consultant agreement. :)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!