Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Final Peek at the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection

It's me again!  ;)

I have just one more card to show you from convention that we made using the Cricut Artfully Sent Collection exclusively from Close to My Heart.  (Holey moley, the peeps over at corporate had a LOT of cutting prep work to do!)  ;)


THAT'S RIGHT!  The new cartridge has SWING CARDS!  These are just fantastic!  There are all sorts of cuts to use in decorating them as well.  I have some ideas for embellishing the black wreath die cut here, just haven't been able to DO it yet, lol.  THIS card is created with the brand new Flaxen CS.  We stamped tone on tone to create the beautiful floral pattern.  So, I guess that means you just had a sneak peek at the new Lovely Birthday My Acrylix stamp set too!  ;)


Alright, I am so stoked for this cartridge to be released!  Are you?  If you are as excited as I am to get your hands on it, just leave a comment with your name and contact info so I can let you know as soon as it is available!  I won't publish your information, only use it to let you know when this is going to be released (fingers crossed for mid-August!)  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!