Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Galentine's Day Blog Hop!

Happy Galentine's Day to all my she-friends!  What a great day for another Blog Hops with Heart showcase!

You may have arrived from Stephanie's Blog, so keep on hopping...if not you can keep hopping in a circle right along with everyone else, so no worries!



I am SO excited about this layout because I absolutely ADORE the new line of products I used from Close to My Heart called Heart Happy.



I happened to come across two pics that one of my GALentines and I had taken at the same event, but years apart.

Then I used the main layout instructions that you can download for FREE on my Close to My Heart website, but I tweaked the embellishments to fit my theme.

There are AMAZING stickers and cut-apart embellishments for this paper suite that made my layout come together seamlessly.

I added a 4x6 Flip Flap so that each picture is highlighted separately.  You NEED these picture protectors in your life--trust me.



I LOVE all of the red glitter paper and shimmer trim accents.  I made use of some heart shaped dies that are both retired and in the current CTMH catalog.



A little sprinkling of Silver Glitter Gems adds just the right amount of extra sparkle!  These beautiful bursts of stay-put glitter come in the Heart Happy Workshop Kit along with red Shimmer Trim!



Did you know there are Zip strips on each of our patterned papers?  They sure make SUPER faux washi tape!

Thanks for popping in on this GAL-entine's Day, and please be sure to hop on over to  see what Becca made just for YOU!

Here's the entire lineup this month in case you get lost in love!  ;)



Amie (me!)







2 comments:

  1. Awwwww...I love that you did a layout for your GALS. So pretty, Kigz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo cute! I am so happy to see your creations again, Amie! I hope you are up to more of it cuz it's sure nice to have you back in blog-land :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!