Monday, October 9, 2017

Happy Bearthday with Punny Pals!

Today my baby is 14.  Ok, I said it out loud.  Or typed it, rather.  I guess now I have to ACCEPT it, lol.  I used the Jennifer's Hand Alphabet and Punny Pals My Acrylics Stamp to create a card to match her current interest--pandas!


You can get the Thin Cuts to match the Punny Pals this month only as part of the Share A Smile  fundraiser for Operation Smile! Round up your October order to donate even more, and you could win a NEW stamp set as a preview from the NEXT Idea Book!!!

I used a few other CTMH products for this card, and a GREAT Lawn Fawn grassy hill die and Polka dot paper.   

Can you see his little beady eyes made out of Black Dots?

I created the stalks of bamboo using Toffee CS (a mix of both the regular shade and the reverse side that is a tad lighter), my Mahogany ShinHan marker, and the super-cute Thin Cuts--Ribbon Border die.

Hope my Cubbies can pull off the win today to top off her birthday!  :)




Card Kit


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!