Friday, September 22, 2017

Boo to You!!!

Welcome to my booooootiful blog!

You have probably hopped over from Wendy's Blog, so you are in the right place!  If not, be sure to keep clicking around the hop until you see her boooootiful layout!  ;)

This project is quite popular around the Pinterest boards, and you can find a million and one different versions.  It has been on my "to do" list for longer than I care to admit, lol.  I found a quick and simple tutorial HERE, cut my 6 inch paper square from the new Cats and Bats paper from Close to My Heart, and got to work.


I used a couple of Thin Cuts Dies to make his cutie pie face--the Heart Border and the Basic Circles.   I used my Black and White Dots for his eyeballs...and some retired Poppy Thick Twine for his mop of hair.  Those harmless choppers are made out of shiny Silver Foil Paper.  Here he is hanging out in my Everyday Life Stripes Album where I store my dies.


He's going to come in VERY handy to mark my place!


Here's a quick pic tutorial before you leave...




Doesn't he remind you of the abominable snowman from Rudolf without his teeth?  LOL!!!



You are now on your way over to Katy's Blog!  Don't be afraid...bwahahahahahaaaaaa!

Here's our entire Blog Hops with Heart lineup today...enjoy!!!





Amie (that's me!)


 







1 comment:

  1. Well this is just the cutest thing EVER! I love all the details on this Amie! From the shiny teeth to the pom pom hair! ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!