Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Never Let Anyone Dull Your Sparkle!

Time for a quick update on my move-in!  This one involves some glitter...just sayin'!  ;)

Before we actually KNEW we were definitely moving, a friend of mine gave me a wonderfully thoughtful gift of wall art featuring my FAVORITE saying:  Never Let ANYONE Dull Your Sparkle!
Now, I knew it was going to have to wait until we found our new home to actually install it, and I am NOT good at waiting.  I just barely held out, so as soon as I figured out where my crafty supplies were going to be located in the new place, I applied it to my Craft Cave door! 


Isn't it AMAZING?!?!?!  Absolutely the perfect sentiment for my door...but it totally needed a LITTLE something...hmmmmmm...perhaps a little more BLING!  ;)


I used my retired Oceanside Sequins,Thin Cuts--Hearts, and Sea Glass Glitter Paper to jazz things up.



Now it's definitely home to me!  Thank you SO MUCH, Heidi!!!!  :)



2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!