Friday, November 16, 2012

CHRISTmas Card Close Up

Over the next couple of weeks I will be posting up the Christmas Cards and tags that are available to make at my upcoming Workshop.  You can already see them by clicking on the Christmas Card Workshop Tab at the top of my blog.  I hope you are inspired to make some cards this year!



This is one of my favorites so far.  You probably hear me say that a lot though, lol!  I love the bicycle stamp so much from the Close to My Heart La Belle Vie Workshop on the Go.   The present stamp is from the Christmas Love My Acrylix Set.  I used my micro-tip scissors to carefully snip it from the sentiment.  Sometimes my lack of inhibition scares me.  ;)  I really have no qualms modifying my stamps.

Here is a closer look at that beautiful sentiment.  I used my Bow-easy for the darling little bow, of course!


Here are the other supplies I used in creating this wonderful Christmas card:

Pear and Partridge Paper Packet
Cranberry Grograin Ribbon
Almond Glitz Glitter Gel
Green Glitz Glitter Gel
Black Exclusive Ink (Dye Pad)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!