Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Time for a Tip Tuesday! What's a Girl to Do?

I have  a scrapbook layout to share with you that presented a bit of a problem for me.  I had a certain color scheme in mind to work with, and there were these bright purple pails in two of the photos that just did not work.  I could not crop the pics without it looking funny, so I came up with a way of hiding the purple.

Before--Now you see them...



After--Now you don't!



I hope my post inspires you to find ways of making your pics work for you!


I used the following products from Close to My Heart for this layout:

White Daisy, Twilight, Cocoa, Lagoon, and Garden Green (retired) Cardstock
Footloose Compliments (retired)
Foundry Pin Clips
Cocoa Ribbon Rounds
Edge Distresser

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tip! Love how you added to layout by adding embellishments to cover the pail! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!