Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Wrap!

Happy days after Christmas to you and yours!  I have been busy still with wrapping for two more get-togethers, so not quite finished and I am secretly glad. ;)  Here are some gift tags that I decorated with my Cricut Imagine that my MIL got me for Christmas this year.  Side note:  I LOVE MY IMAGINE!!!!  It is amazing!  The word of the day is Imagine! *stares off into the distance and sighs*
 I used images and prints from the Snow Angel Cartridge.  I love the colors on this one.
 After I finished the flowers, I realized they were not quite done...
 So...WALLA!  I added some dimension and bling.
 This flower center is cut from the Flower Shoppe Cartridge.  It was left over from another project.  Did I ever mention my little habit of keeping all my scraps?  So now you know why!
I cannot wait to get together with my friends for our celebration this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!