Monday, March 23, 2015

Makeover Monday!

This is the last week before spring break, and I cannot tell a lie--I am soooooooo ready!

Today I am sharing my envelope makeover for the darling little card I shared with you last week over on THIS POST.  Here is a pic...


Now, here is the made-over coordinating envelope!


I knew it was going to be hand-delivered, so I could do practically anything I wanted to the outside.  I used my Scallop Edge Punch to make a little piece of trim from the floral pattern in the Blossom Paper Packet that debuts next month and added it to the envelope flap.  So easy!  Then I used a hole punch so that I could add my Extra Thick Twine in Glacier (also coming in April!)  I used about half of the thickness to give it a curlier look. 

The March Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart features four GREAT frame images.  I chose one to frame the front of the envelope where the name will go...


And then I blinged it up, of course!  :)  These sparkly jewels are Pink Glitter Gems.


You can only get the March 2015 Stamp of the Month until the end of March...so get your happy on with Choose Happy!  :)   You could also be quite happy by being chosen as my March Madness Mystery Hostess in a couple of weeks!  :)  Find all the details HERE!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!