Monday, March 16, 2015

Picture My Life on Monday

This is going to be a hard week for me personally, so I just want to ask for a few prayers from my friends.  I am fine, but a very dear little friend of mine is not...so my work world is going to be turned upside down for a while.  Thanks for understanding, and for allowing me to ask for the prayers!

I still have lots of sneak peeks of new product ahead, so I hope to be able to get them all shared.  :)

First I need to catch up, and also remind you that some of the Seasonal Expressions 1 products will be disappearing when March ends.  These Hopscotch Picture My Life cards are my FAVORITE thing that is going...


I used a couple of them in my week four layout.  

Yes, my nativity IS still up!  Oh boy...

These are a few more of my versatile favorites in the set...


In case you aren't familiar, here is another look at the Picture My Life system of scrapbooking with the Babycakes Kit...


It really makes keeping up with your family pictures and memories fun and easy!

Now is a great time to try it out if you are interested!  I have a Mystery Hostess Gathering on my website for you to earn free products!  Read all about it HERE...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!