Sunday, March 15, 2015

Cricut Shape Winner!

SO sorry for the delay this weekend.  Sometimes life gets in the way of a home business, and you just have to roll with it!  Thank you for your patience...here were the correct entries who guessed Artfully Sent from FB and my blog in order of posting:

1. Joan
2. Shari
3. Barb
4. Katy
5. Texas Anne (Anonymous)
6. Jennifer
7. Heather
8. Dyanna
9. Beth

I had my youngest pick a number between 1 and 9, and she chose..............

FIVE!!!

SO, if I can get a drumroll going in your head please, the winner is...............


Congratulations, Texas Anne, if you can email me your info at mimimyselfandi@outlook.com, then I will get your prize sent! 

I appreciate you all for playing along, thank you! 

Don't forget!  To celebrate my 3 year anniversary with Close to My Heart, I am giving away the hostess rewards for my March Madness Mystery Hostess Gathering!  For every $25 you spend in product on my website, you will be entered to win the rewards!  You will be able to choose paper, ink, stamps, and blocks in the amount of the rewards--including the brand new items released by Close to My Heart in April!!!  Don't wait too long--the March Mystery Hostess Gathering closes on April 6th, so you have until then to order HERE or contact me with your order.  Good luck!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!