Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Washi Wednesday Pocket Card Continued! (Finally!)

Welcome to another HUMP DAY, which I affectionately like to call Washi Wednesday around here.

A couple of weeks ago, I shared a cute little Washi creation (HERE) that I had yet to complete...and NOW I have finally completed it!  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I used it as a GREAT little pocket to send a prize off to one of my fantastic blog readers!  :)


It was SO incredibly easy to use my 1" circle punch to make the notches in the top so the card inside could be easily removed...


Then I just cut a piece of CS to fit inside the pocket sleeve, wrote a little note on the back, and attached the goodies to it with....wait for it....

WASHI!!!!  :)

Check out the Washi Dispenser, Flaxen Extra Thick Twine and Gold Sequins on my website!
I even dolled up the envelope with a bit of...what else...Washi!  This one is a sneak peek of ONE of the new Washi rolls coming in April!  :)


Get your hands on all the washi you like on my website and YOU could be the winner of my March Madness Mystery Hostess Giveaway!  :)  Read all about it HERE!



2 comments:

  1. Fun project, Amie! what? no bling on the slider card? I'm shocked--it's so unlike you. (just kidding, you know!) I love your use of Washi--perhaps it's time for me to start using all the washi I've been collecting......
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I was totally thinking the same thing, hahaha! I think those sequins on the inside were the only reason I was OK with it. ;)

      Delete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!