Monday, March 9, 2015

Freshly Made Sneak Peeks

I LOVE, love, love the weeks before a new product release!  :)  Why?  Because I just can't wait to give you all sneak peeks of the new goodies!  Ready?  OK!

I wanted to use the new sketch for Freshly Made Sketches to show off one particular new product, but I ended up going in an entirely different direction and using ANOTHER newbie by the time I was finished...does that ever happen to you?

Thank goodness the fabulous Cindy H. gave us the a-ok to use a size A2 card for this one...the long card would have worked...but it just wasn't moving me.  ;)


The WASHI was totally leading the dance for this project, so I just followed along.  I used Glacier and Smoothie Inks and skinny washi (sneak peek alert!!!)


This gorgeous new My Acrylix Hostess Reward Stamp set was one of the first from Seasonal Expressions 2 that I got inky...it will be available in April!  Speaking of Hostesses, I will be making a special announcement on Wednesday, so be sure to come back here then! Why Wednesday?  You will see!  ;)


The washi wasn't terribly hard to line up, and I just tore it off with my fingers.


Mamma never said the inside sentiment had to be centered!  ;)


These Border Punches are some SUPER tools to have on hand for a quick and easy edge...


I kept this card clean and simple and white, lol.  But I love the lines created by the washi with the stamps.  What do you think?

Be sure to check out the Close to My Heart specials this month below!  :) Otherwise, I will see you back her Wednesday for a HUGE announcement!  Have a sparkly week, my peeps!

Read ALL about it HERE!

Only available in March and just $5 with qualifying purchase!


8 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set and what you have done with it on this darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lines of washi! Pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Amie! That bird is just so sweet! Love the look of the washi tape! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sucha fun card and a perfect take on the sketch!! :) thank you for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!