Monday, March 30, 2015

Sticky Boy Framed!

So, I pulled out my March 2015 Stamp of the Month to have one more go-round before the month ended.  AM I GLAD I DID!!!


As I took a second look at the cute frame images in this set, I couldn't help but think of my Sticky Boy in a frame!  Love how it ended up when I popped it up on the thin foam tape...

LOVE the look of the soon to be released Extra Thick Twine in Thistle at the top.

His round balloon looked GREAT in the different patterns of the Confetti Wishes Paper Packet...and again I used the twirly strings from the SOTM on them...

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Joyful Birthday My Acrylix.

Be sure to pick up your Stamp of the Month before March is over...because just like the name implies, once the month disappears, so does the stamp!  :)


You could even win the March Madness Mystery Hostess giveaway I am having RIGHT NOW!!!
Read all about it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!