Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Picture My Life in Hopscotch

Here is another week of my life in pictures this year...thanks to the super quick and easy Picture My Life system of scrapbooking, my pics are all scrapped so far in 2015.


I love mixing it up for these pocket pages!  I took a pic of an old pic that I printed out many years ago...a great way to preserve a fading memory!  How many of you have pictures that are fading in a frame from years ago that you have no idea where the NEGATIVES are stored...or if they are on a ZIP disc somewhere???  Yeah, admit it! This is one of my big motivations to get my pics in albums--technology is in constant motion whether we like it or not.  Scrapbooks will be there to flip open at any time!  :)

I have been eying these hexagons from the Happy Hexagon Hostess My Acrylix set for a long time, and I finally had the page to use them...


If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you know I love me some sparkle in my creations, and I try my best to keep on sparkling no matter what...which is where my CTMH glitter paper really comes in handy!  My friend, Jayma, shared this little FB post on my wall at the end of January, and I just loved it so much, I had to print it out for my album!  :)  Thanks, Jayma!


Unfortunately, the Hopscotch Kit that I used for these is leaving our warehouses as soon as they run out, so get your hands on them if you like them...they are becoming some of my favorite PML cards!  Check these out...


Don't wait too long to get yours!  :)



Join my team HERE!

2 comments:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!