Monday, March 30, 2015

Seaside for Spring Break!

Greetings from spring break!  I used the Seaside Paper Packet from Close to My Heart to scrap some pics from spring breaks past...don't judge, I have LOTS of years to catch up on!  ;)


The Brown and Tan Glitter Paper sure looks GREAT with this color combo...and the zip strips from the pattern papers make FANTASTIC journaling strips!

That's my shadow at the bottom, not a smudge, lol...

I used Desert Sand CS and Ink to create this complementary layout.  The seashell images are found on the Treasured Friendship My Acrylix stamp set, and the little antiqued gold shapes are in the Seaside Assortment.  


LOVE this paper for my beach pics...stick around all week for more!  :)

Shop my Mystery Hostess Giveaway and win FREE CTMH products!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layouts, Amie!! I think Seaside is my favourite paper in this IB. I love how you used the zip strip for journalling too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!