Monday, June 20, 2016

Mermaid Monday Take 2!

I thought I would squeeze in another quick episode of "Mermaid Monday" before the day gets away from me.  Between home inspections and negotiations, my head is spinning and I need a craft break today even if it is just to share a past creation.  :)

Last month I made a great little card from THIS beautiful artwork I found on Pinterest.


It was not too difficult to use the PIN to create the Little Mermaid using a combination of buttons, sparkles, and sequins from my stash, and I absolutely loved the final result!

The custom sentiment was written by my trusty Cricut Explore...


I wish I could take credit for any of this beautiful card, but the sentiment idea came directly from the awesome mother of the recipient!  Isn't it perfect!!!  :)

Have you guys had any Pinterest wins lately? 

1 comment:

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!