Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Without a Little Help, It Can Be a Long Way Home

Hi there!  Anyone ever have some car trouble?  Yeah, well you can totally understand where I am coming from with this particular post.  One of the worst feelings has to be when the check engine light comes on in your vehicle.  Even more stressful, is when it comes on at 70 MPH on the expressway in another state!

Well, thank goodness my dad and bro-in-law were totally ON it when I cautiously rolled into my Sister's driveway a few weeks ago!  It was SUCH a huge relief to not even have to deal with it, and hello, what a fab opportunity to make a fun card!


The Beyond Awesome My Acrylix stamp set from Close to My Heart is...let's just say...BEYOND AWESOME!
 I love all the fun AWESOME sentiments!  This is probably my fave...

How ridiculously awesome are these vellum arrow accents from the Calypso Complements?
I thought it would be a nice touch to (gently) remind the boys what exactly they were awesome for, so I used the Long Way Home Stamp of the Month to get my point across on the inside...


I used my Watercolor Paints and Beautiful You PML cards for the sentiment background on this one, and I happen to have a few more cards like this one to show you!  Make sure you come back tomorrow to see!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!