Friday, June 10, 2016

FUNdamental Friday Meets Magical

I sure do enjoy these FUNdamental Friday posts...and I hope you do, too!  My latest project is a layout that features the Disney-themed Magical Collection from Close to My Heart.


SO what's FUNdamental about it?  This awesome little bow embellishment is found in the Fundamental Assortment Cranberry!  These assortments come in 8 fabulous colors to coordinate with all of the different Close to My Heart papers.


The silver foiled Complements and Magical Sequins are SUPER for highlighting Disney moments...


I only wish I had more Disney moments to scrapbook!  I already scrapped most of my pics from our trip, lol!  ;)

I have to let you know that every Friday in June, Close to My Heart is having a FLASH SALE starting at 4:00pm CST.  I have NO idea what will be on sale ahead of time, but last weekend, the deals were A-MAZ-ING!!!  Be sure to tune in over the weekend, because the sales are limited to stock on hand!  CLICK HERE to see the FLASH SALE each Friday at 4:00 CST!

Only in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!