Thursday, June 23, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Back to CTMH Convention 2015!

Hey there crafty peeps!  This week marks the 2016 Close to My Heart Convention in Orlando, FL.  I am sad to miss it, but thankful for all my crafty friends sharing on social media!  Keep the sneak peeks coming, ladies (and gent!)  :)

The theme for Convention 2016 happens to be based on the movie, Inside Out from Disney.  In a CRAZY turn of events, take a peek at the picture my consultant friend, Shelly, and I took at our "off-site" convention last year...wait for it...


WHO knew we were such trend-setters!  We unknowingly predicted the theme for 2016!  THIS was literally mind-blowing.

SO, in case the trend continues, let me post this new image of us in hopes a SUPER fun theme for the 2017 convention!  ;)  Here's to hoping!!!  


(I MUST thank my super-talented niece for sharing her photoshopping skills!!!)

Now....if you want to find me today, just look for my glowing face as I stalk all the social media sites for breaking Close to My Heart news and peeks of new products!!!  Squeeeeeeeeeeeel!!!!

I will be back tomorrow with a project!  See you then!  :)

1 comment:

  1. love this post ... I can't wait to Squeeeeeeeeeeel with you again today. (virtually)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!