Monday, June 27, 2016

Father's Day Part Two

Soooooo, yeah, it was already Father's Day, but it isn't too late to start planning for next year, so I want to share another card I made the day I got my favorite birthday present...my MISTI stamping tool!!!  ( Did you take a breath reading that, lol?)



I am not sure if the pics I took help...but there are tons of videos about how to use the Misti on YouTube if you want to learn the best way.  I LOVE using a little trick to get the most out of my clear acrylic stamps from Close to My Heart...flipping the stamp over!  I used that simple method along with the Misti to get this bottle filled with my father-in-law's favorite kind of pop--Sunkist.  It just so happens to be my fave too!

The Misti has a clear door that swings open that replaces the need for a block.

I used the Day for Dad My Acrylix stamp set and the Calypso Paper Packet for this easy but personalized card.

Only in June!

Hurry!!!  Ends with June!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!