Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Beyond Awesome Watercolors

Ready to see more cards with the sentiments from Beyond Awesome?  AWESOME!!!  I you missed my post yesterday, be sure to check that one out too!

LOVE this sentiment still!  I used one of the FUN PML pocket cards from the Calypso Paper Packet to back the watercolored oval this time...

That cute stitched from is from one of my MCT dies...love that look!
I didn't stop there, though!  Last month Close to My Heart had a super fun paper pack called Happy Times with a pretty gold foil.  I used the woodgrain paper from the same pack to create this version of my cards...


I used my Versamark Ink to stamp the image and sprinkled it with Princess Gold Embossing Powder before hitting it with my craft heater to make it nice and shiny...

The watercolor on this one turned out SO yummy!

Just a little piece of advice when heat embossing.  I use this powder tool from EK to brush a fine powder all over the area I will stamp to prevent the embossing powder from sticking where I don't want it.  It works SO WELL, you simply MUST use one!

I had quite a bit of creating going on here!
You can see I made LOTS of watercolored backgrounds at one time, and I'm not done sharing them yet!  Come on back tomorrow to see more!

Don't miss the LAST Flash Sale for June!  This special sale on bundled products will continue until the end of the month so there are just two days left!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!