Friday, April 29, 2016

Life In Pictures Stamp Masking Technique

Hey there, stampers!  I have a quick little technique that I used in a layout last weekend.  It is SUPER-easy to use, so I wanted to share it with you.

This is a masking technique that uses a sticky note to do the "dirty work" for you.  Check it out...

I wanted to add the polaroid camera image from this month's CTMH Stamp of the Month to the center of this frame...but I didn't want it to extend past the inner rectangle.  I just placed a sticky note up to the line...



...stamped the image...

...and removed the note!

I TOLD you it was easy as pie!  I like to keep it simple, trust me!  Hope this was a tip you can use in your stamping too.  Have a fantastic weekend!

Just a couple more days to scoop up this sweet Stamp of the Month on my website, so be sure to check it out!


That's not ALL that's going away soon, either!  The Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book will be history in just TWO days!  Here are the only items sticking around a little longer...

Z3208 Everyday Life™ Album Black
Z3210 My Crush® Everyday Life Pages
Z3211 Everyday Life™ Washi Tape
Z3212 Everyday Life™ Perfect Plan Roller Stamp
Z3192 Memory Protectors™ 4" x 6"
Z3191 Memory Protectors™ 4" x 3"
Z3193 Picture My Life™ Overlay White
Z3196 Base & Bling Necklace Cards
Z3197 Black & Gold Ribbon
Z3189 White & Gold Ribbon

The rest will no longer be available...and I am sad to say the Charlotte papers are the first to disappear.  If you really want anything, get it before it's gone!  ;)

Kiss It Better (coordinates with Cricut Artistry)

Playful Puffies

My Anchor

My Anchor Thin Cuts

Woodland Romance (coordinates with Cricut Artistry Collection)


Stuck On You
 
Stuck On You Thin Cuts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!