Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Close to My Heart Animal Greetings Thank You Card

It DEFINITELY feels like Hump-Day today!  No matter how draining it can be at times, I simply love my job working as a paraprofessional in a gen-ed classroom.  One of the BEST parts of my job is making thank you cards for the kiddos when they give me something special.  Here is my latest that I made with the Close to My Heart Animal Greetings My Acrylix Stamp using a pattern from Make It From Your Heart Volume 2 (pattern 28.)

I used the zip strip from the Kaleidoscope Paper Pack, Purple Glitter Paper, and the Limeade Washi Pack.  The CS is embossed with the Dot Folder in my Big Shot to match the strip of dots in the pattern.

That little strip of grass is leftover from THIS project!

The sentiment that goes with this adorable puppy is my favorite one in the set...but there are SO many sweet punnies that you just have to see them all HERE.

I couldn't resist adding a bit of bling to her bow with the Bitty Sparkles!  I used ShinHan Markers and Watercolor Pencils to add color to the stamped image.
It is tons of fun to color in these images in any way you like to match your paper projects!  If only I knew when I was 5 just how long my love for coloring would last!  :)

Animal Greetings is not only a great little sentiment collection with pics to color, it's also the Operation Smile Fundraiser Stamp set!  $7 of every set sold will go to providing surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children that could otherwise not have the surgery.  Now that's what I call a winning combination!  :)

Just a few days left to grab this super Stamp of the Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!