Monday, April 11, 2016

Mixing and Matching Magic

How many of you are completely intimidated by mixing and matching papers?  I am raising my hand (and waving it frantically) over here, so don't be shy!

Actually one of the MANY reasons I love Close to My Heart is the very fact that ALL of the mixing and matching is done FOR me...the patterns and colors are chosen to coordinate beautifully in each of the My Reflections Paper Packets.  I don't even have to guess to match solid colors either--our inks and cardstock come in colors to match, and did you know the matching colors are listed on the handy dandy zip strip on each patterned paper!?  They sure are!

Anyhow, I totally start to sweat  sparkle when I think about, gasp, MIXING paper packets.  Here is a super-sneak peek at an Easter layout I am working on with the Penelope and Regatta Papers...


I'll share the finished layout at the end of the week!

Until then, take a look at these FABULOUS paper combinations over on the Close to My Heart Blog!

Zoe meets Georgie

Zoe, Georgie, Kaleidoscope and Urban

Get this one before April is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!