Saturday, April 2, 2016

Life in Pictures

I. Adore. These. Stamps.  Meet the Close to My Heart April Stamp of the Month, Life in Pictures...


SO many possibilities here, my crafty peeps!  Scrapbooks, cards, home decor, you name it!

My first creation was a birthday card for my brilliantly talented photographer niece.  These images were perfect.


I created a background paper of sorts by arranging the different camera images on a piece of Whisper Cardstock.  It was easy to lay out all the clear acrylic stamps to see how it would look...


I stamped the background in Whisper Ink for a nice tone on tone feel.  I added the words next in second generation Black Ink.  

The sentiment is retired, but is still a go-to for me.  You can just barely see the second generation old-style camera I stamped behind the words.  Three little glitter and enamel hearts were paired with a thick twine accent for a bit of beautiful tonal color before I popped it up on thin foam tape.


Love how this simple card captures the heart of the recipient!  :)

If you love this set as much as me, then don't wait too long to scoop it up--this Stamp of the Month is only here during April!  Available as always at full price for $17.95 OR for just $5 with a $50 order on my website!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!