Friday, April 1, 2016

Baby, You're Worth It!

Happy April!  Happy Spring!  Happy everything!  :)

Oh my goodness, this month is going to be CRAZY!!!  Crazy good, though, so I better buckle up and hang on tight...

New months mean new sales and specials over at Close to My Heart, and this month brings LOTS to talk about...starting with a BRAND NEW Consultant Kit and incentive!


Join my team in April, and you have the chance to earn a FREE Cricut Collection!!!  You can also choose to take $100 in SPC (Select Product Credit) instead!!!


The NEW Consultant Kit gives you more choices than ever before!  You get to customize the kit by adding $50 worth of papers, inks, stamps, or any number of other items to the basic supplies above...all for just the $75 cost of the kit!  ALL the details can be found over on my blog HERE.  I also have other information to send you if you are interested, so just let me know!  You can sign up with this link HERE!

NEXT we have to discuss the new Stamp of the Month for April...Life in Pictures!


She's a photographer's dream set, so I know LOTS of peeps will be picking this one up!  I will be back tomorrow with my very first creation with this classy stamp set!  See you soon!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!