Sunday, May 1, 2016

Happy Times Ahead for National Scrapbook Month!

Happy May!

I have been bursting at the seams to share this AMAZING special with you!  Close to My Heart has released the Happy Times Paper Packet and coordinating My Acrylix Stamp set just for National Scrapbook Month in May!


Even BETTER is that you can get the paper pack FREE with a $60 purchase on my website!  That's right!  Just add $60 worth of regular price items (or the discounted stamp of the month)  to your cart, and you will be prompted to add the paper pack.  The cost of the coordinating stamp set even counts toward your FREE paper!  :)

Celebrate your FREE paper with the NEW Stamp of the Month, Celebrate with Cake! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!