Friday, May 20, 2016

Fundamentally Happy Times Layout

On Fridays I just can't help but sing the praises of the Close to My Heart Fundamental Papers and coordinating products.  THIS Friday I also threw in a bit of Happy Times!




It has been a crazy week, so sorry for the lack of commentary!  Here are the Close to My Heart products I used for this simple and sweet layout:

Paper Fundamentals Adventure Assortment
La Vie En Rose Paper Packet 
Picture My Life Overlay Black 
Happy Times My Acrylix Stamp Set
Life in Pictures (April 2016 Stamp of the Month) retired
Black and Grey Glitter Paper
3D Foam Tape
Red Enamel Hearts
Black Exclusive Ink Pad 

Have a SUPER weekend!








 

1 comment:

  1. I just love Fundamental Friday. This page is adorably creative!! Can't wait for next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding some sparkle to my day with your comments!